Definition: Wallwisher is an Internet application that allows people to express their thoughts on a common topic easily. A wall is basically the ‘web page’ where people actually post messages. Can be used for personal note taking or anything that might need input from a lot of people (http://www.wallwisher.com/faqs)
- Allows students that may be to shy to voice an opinion to have a voice.
- Comments are permanently saved. Can be shared with a wider audience quickly and easily.
- Is accessible from any computer with Internet connection.
- Comments are visually displayed like “Sticky Notes”
- Students can use it to make comments on videos watched.
- Can be used to gather thoughts on current Unit of Inquiry during the tuning in part of the cycle.
- Brainstorming sessions
- Collaborative group note taking
- Can be embedded into Moodle to share part of the learning process with parents.
Thanks for reading,